This internship will provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable experience in a radio station environment. It is a great way to gain specific skills and knowledge through hands-on experience, as well as make contacts and build confidence. Having related work experience gives you an edge over other candidates in a competitive job market. As an intern for 95.9 The River, you will assist in all aspects of implementation and on-site coordination of promotions.
To become a promotions intern 95.9 The River, you must:
- Currently be a full-time student in a related field
- Provide a copy of a letter from your institution as proof of your enrollment
- Must agree to a commitment to 95.9 The River to be available for the entire duration of the internship.
- Live within the Aurora/Naperville area
- Be available weekdays and weekends, flexible
- Work in a team environment
- Provide a high standard of excellence, be dependable and possess a positive, professional attitude
This is an unpaid internship; however, you can earn college credit and make valuable contacts for future endeavors with this experiential opportunity.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to:
Nick Jakusz, Promotions Director
95.9 The River
1884 Plain Ave
Aurora, IL 60502